Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba-tool ntacl sysvolcheck ERROR

GPOs are not synchronized, because I'm going to delete the zentyal domain,

how can I delete delete all GPOs from AD y sysvol? and start over

[root@srv-cds ~]# samba-tool gpo del {31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}
GPO {31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9} is linked to containers
ERROR(ldb): Error removing GPO from container - LDAP error 50 LDAP_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS -