Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] ADUC missing msNPAllowDialin and need vpn advice for ad setup.

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:40:57 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hai Rowland,
>
> Ok, cool, thanks for that.
> Thats good to have that confirmed, the search show the same here.
>
> Enabled that one, and yes, i can see the msNPAllowDailin but only in
> attribut editor, Dail-in tab still errors.
>
> Reappy-ing the file :  MS-AD_Schema_2K8_R2_Attributes.txt
> Is that possible, that "should" fix the missing parts.
> I suspect a failure in the structure of the AD. ( arg..  hard to
> discribe what i mean in english ) I suspect some more parts,
> somewhere in 2015 i had a big ad problem, i think this is a left
> over.
>
> I looked up some thing about then, and i see i had to fix almost all
> my AD objects. That worked, everything runs fine., but i would really
> like my Dail-in tab working.

I think I understand what you mean, the objectclass for
'msNPAllowDialin' is 'user', but it might need a structure in AD
similar to the ypServ30.ldif that makes the ADUC Unix Attributes tabs
work. What you might need is unknown to me.