Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Replication problems bdc to pdc

I am not a Linux Guru, so I just learned how to configure dhcpd5 to using static address instead of uninstalling. To avoid any potential problems. It looks the opposite :-).

In "/var/lib/samba/private/named.conf" is a line "// If you are just adding zones, please do that in /etc/bind/named.conf.local". I do not use it, I estimate the zone will add samba provisioning. I have to see what a zone is.

Thanks Jiri Knotek