Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Where does bind9 DLZ store it's database for Samba4

On Fri, 2017-12-08 at 21:09 -0500, Nico Kadel-Garcia via samba wrote:
> Sorry, I did not realize that was not a feature. Is there some
> compelling design reason not to support this feature from RFC 1035?

I understand one-time zone transfers are actually allowed by the Bind9
DLZ driver (which some consider a bug, as there are no IP
restrictions), but BIND itself can't do notifications currently with
DLZ, see the below:

https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-00995/0/Using-DLZ-in-BIND-9.8.html

I hope this clarifies things,

Andrew Bartlett