Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] idamp ad/rid

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:13:08 -0200
Elias Pereira via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, but that isn't going to work with 'samba-tool user edit'
You would need to write an 'editor' script to do what you would
need to do.

Ok.

Bit busy, just now, give me some time, I have a script somewhere that
should do what you want.

Of course Rowland. Work on what you're working on. I do not want to
disturb you. :)

I'll give a researched on the "editor" script.

Thanks again for the help !!! :)

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Rowland Penny via samba <