Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Debian Buster, bind_dlz, and apparmor

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 19:07:57 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hai,
> Normaly i kick in sooner but im in bed fit by flu. :-(

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

> You have to add the bind paths to the apparmor profile, or disable
> apparmor in total, just dont remove it, should work also. debian wiki
> or ubuntu wiki shows how.

It should work if apparmor is installed, disabled, or even if it is
removed, demanding that apparmor must be installed is a bug.

> But why are you using buster, imo really not safe,  if you wany a 4.7
> for stretch use my apt.

I think he was just testing things, at least I hope so, using something
called 'testing' in production is bound to end in tears.