Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Compiling Samba 4.7 with systemd support on Fedora 26

Am 23.11.2017 um 21:58 schrieb Arnab Roy via samba:
No I am running samba as a member, purely using it for ntlm_auth for
freeradius. If i run it manually i.e. /usr/local/samba/sbin/winbindd -D it
starts up and stays up no issues. Yes selinx is disabled

sestatus
SELinux status:                 disabled

Any pointers...?

show the systemd unit!

most likely wrong unit-type or bad pid-file config so that systemd has no chance to get aware it was sucessful started

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Rowland Penny via samba <