Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] SAMBA4 API

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:10:20 -0600
Taylor Hammerling <thammerling@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From the inventory server, which is a separate server from the DC.
> it's a FOG server which has had several additional tables bolted onto
> the database and a PHP inventory page added to it.

Not sure I understand just what you are trying to do here, but isn't a
FOG server a way of creating multiple computers from the same image,
then making them individual by configuring the hostname etc. You can
then join them to the AD domain, at which point windows machines can
update their own records in AD.