Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.7 DC with BIND9_DLZ and MIT Kerberos fails at DNS Update

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 09:40:30 CET Johannes Engel via samba wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> thanks a lot for the explanation, sounds reasonable to me. ;)
>
> But what would be the right way to test DNS updates in this scenario?

Use a joined workstation and run 'net ads dns register'? Or you disable the
replay cache on the server side ...

The tool should be fixed, it is enough to only authenticate once. However I
don't have time for that, but feel free to open a bug.

	Andreas