Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] DC's are unavailable when PDC halted

Hi Rowland,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 04:27:22PM +0000, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:20:09 +0100
> Ervin Hegedüs <airween@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > but it comes again after some minutes...
> >

> Something must be putting it back, do you have a dhcp client running on
> the machine ?

no, all interfaces configured statically,

> I have thought of something else, are both of your DCs Authoritative
> for the dns domain ?

they knows about themselves that they are :).

Now I removed the 10.10.20.x addresses from everywhere
(resolv.conf, hosts), I'll check it soon.

But your options to resolv.conf still requires to work the
failover mode.

a.