Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] after DCs migration to 4.7, two things

Hi Rowland,

On 7-11-2017 21:51, Rowland Penny wrote:
I think what happened here was that the records had been created by
something else and where not owned by the computer, so the update was
refused. After deletion, the computer created the records again, and as
the computer now 'owns' the records, it can now update them.

But, since AD is so picky about dns, etc... Can I simply delete the records, and will the workstations still be able to logon without their dns record present?

(and then add and update their own dns record)

MJ