Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Attempting a trust between Samba and Windows AD DC

On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:47:16 +0000
Chris Alavoine <chrisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Rowland,
>
> Thanks for the swift response.
>
> I'm not married to SSSD and am happy to use the best tool for the
> job, but was just looking for some general advice on my situation.

I cannot help you with sssd, I haven't used it for quite a few years
now. I am willing to try to help you with your problem, but you are
going to have to remove sssd first ;-)

If you do remove sssd, check what packages are removed and then
reinstall any that have 'winbind' in their names, but don't also
contain 'sss'