Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Unable to upload printer drivers

	Hi Louis,

Le 07/11/2017 à 10:36, L.P.H. van Belle via samba a écrit :

Well, i can say... Its not you..

Ok, so i will continue juggling w10 and w7, not a problem to finalize my network.

Now, some messages are fixed in 4.7.1. ( see : https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.7.1.html )

Ok, I've tested with your 4.7 package and it also failed but with a different error if i remember well.

And on the toshiba english page, i found type4 driver so i will test it with 4.7x.

And i was already busy with building new 4.7.1 packages for debian so.
Give me some time, and i'll report how test 3 is resulting.
I'll post about the new package in few min also.

Take your time, I imagine you're overbooked and i've the workaround with seven. And in any case my students could install drivers locally on their computers. But i want to show and convince them that samba and free software are a good alternative... that works fine :-)

Thanks a lot for your precious feedback, and congratulations to all samba team and you (i use debian) for your work !

Regards,

--
Manu