Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Unable to upload printer drivers

Le 03/11/2017 à 20:21, Manu Baylac via samba a écrit :

So, Louis, do you tested under windows10 ??? The problem is that in the school they use windows10 so i must find the solution.

Pfff, tired and time to turn off computers...

Problem is solved for me, since i can upload now the gpo will do his work and drivers will install automatically. Because yes, the driver works under w10, some users use it. I tried to install on my test computer, it begins well but printer is needed to complete the installation and i'm at home.

But i'm interested by the answers of my questions of my previous mail (meaning of the NT_ error and why it doesn't work).

--
Manu