Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] corrupted db after upgrading to 4.7

Hello,

Fyi, i've updated to 4.7.1, the dbcheck still not fix the broken links, is the fix you talk about planned for a future release ?

Our customer reported me, some users have issues when their logon server is DC1 but not when it's DC2.

On DC1 some users have access to all shares, some doesn't have any access at all.