Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba 4.x slow ...

Hello,

is your scenario possibly using Windows SMB2 clients and a large/huge number of small files per directory? If so, please have a look here and see whether my issue might apply for you as well:

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2017-October/123611.html

Hope this helps & best regards
Andreas