Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Winbind, Kerberos, SSH and Single Sign On

Hi,

a new hint. If I change the default_realm in krb5.conf to EXAMPLE.DE than the kerberized ssh is working for a user from example.de (user1@xxxxxxxxxx) and not working for a user from subdom2.subdom1.example.de (testuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

So with the actuall configuration I'm able to use kerberized ssh for users from example.de or users from subdom2.subdom1.example.de but not both.

--
Viele Grüße
Andreas Hauffe

Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik / Institute of Aerospace Engineering
Lehrstuhl für Luftfahrzeugtechnik / Chair of Aircraft Engineering

D-01062 Dresden
Germany

phone : +49 (351) 463 38496
fax :  +49 (351) 463 37263
mail : andreas.hauffe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website : http://tu-dresden.de/mw/ilr/lft
Do you know our free laminate analysis code eLamX²? If not, please visit the following web address:
http://www.elamx.de