Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Make Samba 4 as Additional DC to Windows Server 2003R2

Hello Andrew,

Thank you very much for the patch.

Now Samba-4 is an additional domain controller along with Windows Server. Initial replication completed without any error.

However, while testing, I noticed that, when a new object is created in Windows, it is immediately getting replicated to Samba but not vice versa. Connection to Windows Server is getting refused.

Barring this all other functions are working fine.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava