Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] TLS Authentication Protocols

Hi,

We are planning to integrate CISCO-ISE with Samba-AD (Version 4.6.5). Websense gateway / proxy are all properly integrated and even single sign-on is properly functioning. However, before attempting integration of Cisco ISE with Samba-AD, through I should clarify on the following. Hence writing this mail.

Cisco ISE supports LDAPs with Following authentication methods:

 * Extensible Authentication Protocol AAA Generic Token Card (EAP-GTC)
 * Extensible Authentication Protocol AAA Transport Layer Security
   (EAP-TLS)
 * Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol AAA Transport Layer
   Security (PEAP-TLS)

Which one does Samba-AD support? If I understand correctly it supports both EAP-TLS and PEAP-TLS. Am I correct?

Request you to please clarify.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava