[Samba] TLS Authentication Protocols
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:01:03 +0530
- From: Anantha Raghava via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] TLS Authentication Protocols
We are planning to integrate CISCO-ISE with Samba-AD (Version 4.6.5).
Websense gateway / proxy are all properly integrated and even single
sign-on is properly functioning. However, before attempting integration
of Cisco ISE with Samba-AD, through I should clarify on the following.
Hence writing this mail.
Cisco ISE supports LDAPs with Following authentication methods:
* Extensible Authentication Protocol AAA Generic Token Card (EAP-GTC)
* Extensible Authentication Protocol AAA Transport Layer Security
* Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol AAA Transport Layer
Which one does Samba-AD support? If I understand correctly it supports
both EAP-TLS and PEAP-TLS. Am I correct?
Request you to please clarify.
Thanks & Regards,
Do not print this e-mail unless required. Save Paper & trees.
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the