Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Edge cannot download to samba share

(sorry, now text format)
Hello,
i have a problem to download files to a samba share with Microsoft Edge. I got the message "file moved or deleted". (I don't know the exact message, because i have a german version of windows).

After the download, there are two files in the directory:

-rwxrwxr--+ 1 andi andi      0 Okt 28 21:42 xxx.pdf
-rwxrwxr--+ 1 andi andi 286444 Okt 28 21:42 xxx.pdf.yex6if3.partial

I can reproduce the problem on two computers.

Samba Server: Version 4.5.12-Debian

If i download to a Synology NAS (smbd Version 4.4.13,Synology Build 15152, Jul 13 2017 04:57:23) i will not get the error.

I already tried to copy the configuration from synology to the debian server, but some options are not recognized.

I'm not sure if this is a samba or edge problem. But it seems that synology found a solution to get it working.

Can anybody give me some hints how to solve this problem or how to debug the problem?

Thanks
Andi