Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] ADC 4.7.0 KCC replication failing with PDC 4.6.8

Hi Rowland

Thanks for the link https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_Port_Usage
It should fix the Firewall authentication problem.

I like to find out if I can rename the Domain name of the DC when I move it
to the new DC like currently it is IUMNET.EDU.NA <http://iumnet.edu.na/> but
my GApps domain name is IUM.EDU.NA <http://ium.edu.na/> and I like to use
the same on my new DC. Is it possible to change the name without joining
all the computers again.

Regards

Harsh

Sent from my iPhone