Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Make Samba 4 as Additional DC to Windows Server 2003R2

Am 28.10.2017 um 12:41 schrieb Anantha Raghava via samba:
I am trying to make Samba 4 as additional DC to a Domain Hosted in Windows Server 2003 R2. Is it possible? Or do we have to first migrate to Windows Server 2008 R2 and then to Samba?

Windows Server 2003 R2 has gone EOL in 2015-07-14 and frankly you should first do your homework and then consider additional servers - it's technically the same base as Windows XP and nobody should run that these days