Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Make Samba 4 as Additional DC to Windows Server 2003R2

Hi,

I am trying to make Samba 4 as additional DC to a Domain Hosted in Windows Server 2003 R2. Is it possible? Or do we have to first migrate to Windows Server 2008 R2 and then to Samba?

samba-toll domain join command comes upto Domain Provision and it reports OK. However when the replication starts it fails. Error thrown is:

"Failed to bind to uuid e35*****-****-****-****-************/00000**** ...........NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava