Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] sysvolcheck on fresh samba 4.7 DCs

Hi,

  I have added
a note to the Samba 'join' wikipage about this.

Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to suggest.
(and yes, I know I have a username/password somewhere, so I could have made this edit myself...)

If I were a python programmer, I would have tried to make the sysvolreset say something like "on-disk content does not match with sam.d" or so, because that seems to be more to the point.

It would at least give a better indication where to start looking.

Anyway, my isolated test-AD couln't be happier, right now :-)

MJ