Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.6.7 AD, Netapp CDOT 9.2 and missing "Domain Users" membership

> OK, have you tried asking the Netapp company, 'how do I use this with
> Active Directory' ?

In this specific case no, but I already tried to open CIFS support cases
but at the end they tell me that It works as expected with a MS DC and
that Samba DC is not supported by them.
I cannot omit that I use Samba because they always want to know the DC
version in order to eventually setup a test environment.

PS: My storage vendor confirmed that It works as expected with a MS DC,
and I don't doubt of that considering that we are talking about Netapp
and that CIFS is one of their best features.

Thanks
Giuseppe