Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Using GPO to mount shares on Linux

Hello,

El 20 oct. 2017 4:50 p. m., "Rowland Penny via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:57:42 +0200
Daniel Carrasco via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry for take so long to answer, but I was not able to do the tests
> because the computer is in use and out of my office.
>
> Finally I've progressed in this topic with realmd, sssd and autofs,
> but now I'm locked on mounting shares from my member server.
> I'm able to use autofs and smbclient to mount and connect to sysvol
> share on my DC server, but when I try to connect to my member server
> I get this error:
> ----------------
> smbclient //server.domain.dom/escaner -U user -W DOMAIN.DOM -R host
> -k -d 3 lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters

Is 'DOMAIN.DOM' really your NetBIOS domain name (aka workgroup) ?

My domain is domain.dom, so maybe the wg is domain only.

> Initialising global parameters
> rlimit_max: increasing rlimit_max (1024) to minimum Windows limit
> (16384) smbclient: Can't load /etc/samba/smb.conf - run testparm to
> debug it

Why can smbclient not read the smb.conf ?

I'm not using samba to connect to the domain, so this file don't exists.
I've tested to mount and connect to domain server and works even without
that file. It's important?, because I've not tried to create that file (I'm
using realmd and sssd to connect to the domain).

>added interface enp1s0 ip=192.168.0.xx bcast=192.168.0.255
> netmask=255.255.255.0
> Client started (version 4.3.11-Ubuntu).
> tdb(/var/run/samba/gencache_notrans.tdb): tdb_open_ex: could not open
> file /var/run/samba/gencache_notrans.tdb: Permiso denegado
> tdb(/var/run/samba/gencache_notrans.tdb): tdb_open_ex: could not open
> file /var/run/samba/gencache_notrans.tdb: Permiso denegado
> resolve_hosts: Attempting host lookup for name server.domain.dom<0x20>
> tdb(/var/run/samba/gencache_notrans.tdb): tdb_open_ex: could not open
> file /var/run/samba/gencache_notrans.tdb: Permiso denegado

You seem to have a problem with permissions.

I think that really don't care, because fails even using root account (that
had permissions) and even granting permissions to user (I've already tested
it, but are ephemeral files).

> gss_init_sec_context failed with [ Miscellaneous failure (see text):
> Server (cifs/server@xxxxxxxxxx) unknown]
> SPNEGO(gse_krb5) creating NEG_TOKEN_INIT failed:
> NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR SPNEGO login failed: An internal error
> occurred. session setup failed: NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

You seem to have a missing SPN.

I'll search about it, because I'm a bit new and I don't know what is.