Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] RSAT Print Management won't show shared printers under the "Printers" section

A small update:

Fiddled some more with Windows 10 and that works, too. Windows 7 still doesn't see the printer in Print Management, not even on a second, freshly installed client.

I have set up the printer now from Windows 8.1 and configured some printer preferences and installed the printer on a Windows 7 client. That works.
However, I would really like to configure the printer form Windows 7, if that's possible.

--
Best regards
Thomas