Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] string_to_sid: SID .... is not in a valid format - Any clue?

Hi,

It may just be a spurious debug message. We fixed another recently in a similar area. Can you describe the format of the info you removed with the ....? That way we can see what might be feeding this function with invalid input.

Cheers,

Garming