Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] XP auto enrollment error; TEMP profile

On 10/02/2017 12:32 AM, Reindl Harald via samba wrote:

Am 02.10.2017 um 07:25 schrieb ToddAndMargo via samba:
On 10/01/2017 10:03 PM, Reindl Harald (mobile) via samba wrote:
sorry but to say it clear: to think a anti-virus can replace a solid operating system is a naive and dangerous attitude

Uhhh,   Why do you not look at infections rates instead of
marketing FUD.  WannaCry did not even touch XP.

so what - beause one specific malware did not proves nothing

The "So What" is the aggregate, not a single instance.  You
missed my point.

Not looking at this from an infection rate standpoint and,
instead, believing what the marketing weasels at M$ tell
you is far more dangerous in my technical opinion.

you seem to confuse me with someone else - i don't use any microsoft stuff for a decade now and i am grown enough to not write M$

That XP is so insecure is a lot of FUD.  Again, look at the
infection rates if you want to know what that truth is and
not marketing FUD.

no wonder because nobody right in his brain is using XP any longer on machines connected with a network

Again, it is the aggregate.