Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] How to migrate local MS Windows users onto samba AD DC ?

02.10.2017 5:48, LinforPros IT Solutions via samba пишет:
Hi,
I would have to join 7 computers (a mix of win 8, 8.1, 10 WKSs) to
samba 4.7 AD DC. After I will have joined those workstations to samba AD
DC I would like the users to experience a minimal disruption of their
Desktops and profiles. The computers have never been registered to any
domain before.

Can their existing local user names be mirrored on the ADDC (samba)?
Can their user profiles be transported onto samba 4.7 AD DC?

Are you really want to copy profiles to server? Or only save it on local desktop?

If second, you can use utilities like this https://www.forensit.com/downloads.html

--
Administrator