Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] XP auto enrollment error; TEMP profile

On 10/01/2017 05:22 PM, Achim Gottinger via samba wrote:

Am 02.10.2017 um 01:46 schrieb ToddAndMargo via samba:
On 10/01/2017 03:06 PM, Achim Gottinger via samba wrote:
Seems to be an old problem

http://www.eventid.net/display-eventid-15-source-AutoEnrollment-eventno-1397-phase-1.htm

I found that one.

I googled my tail end off.  Every solution others came up with did not
work for me.

I assume the autoenrollment error is just an sideeffect of your problem nd does not cause the profile error.
You can try to enable logon debugging on xp, to see what's going on.

http://www.inetdaemon.com/q-and-a/troubleshooting-windows-logon-problems/

Sweet,  Thank you!