Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba 4.7.0 replication errors

You can try the --fix option for the DB check, but it didn't work for me.  If not and you have a lot of groups then you probably need to improve my script to deal with the create, rename and delete group operations.

Thanks,
Arthur

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxx.