Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Using ldbsearch on configuration partition.

Hello,

    I'm trying to search for the following but believe my syntax may not be correct.

Search the Configuration partition for any object where the Common Name contains "CNF:" and the object class is nTDSDSA.

I'm using: ldbsearch -H /usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb '(&(ObjectClass=nTDSDSA)(CN=CNF*))'

Is this correct? I also tried

ldbsearch -H /usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb 'CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=local(&(ObjectClass=nTDSDSA)(CN=CNF*))'

I'm not receiving any results so I want to confirm my syntax. Thanks.

James