Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Revocation with CRL doesn't work for smartcards

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:01:33 +0200
Peter L <plings1967@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah, thank you, obviously this is a bug. Last comment (Łukasz Matyja
> 2016-04-01) says to have a fix, but how do I know if it has been
> added to bitbucket/samba? And if so, in which version? Or does the
> problem remain since the bugzilla case is still there? (Status: New)

Normally a bug gets closed when it is fixed, so as this one is still
open, I would think it isn't fixed.

You could try upgrading Samba to 4.7.0, though this will probably mean
compiling it yourself, or you could try Louis's packages, see here:

http://apt.van-belle.nl/