[Samba] ACL by LDAP port 389/636
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:53:54 +0200
- From: Supporter via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] ACL by LDAP port 389/636
Hello Samba Team,
We have AD controller with opened ldap ports (389/636).
Problem is that users can connect by application like Apache DIrectory
Studio and they see all ldap tree.
Is it any solution to:
- block view for all users without specific ACL,
- block same attribute like uidNumber ?
I'm lokking something like ACL in OpenLdap for Samba AD.
Maybe somebody can help ?
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the