Re: [Samba] Win10 cannot access linux shares
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:51:12 +0200
- From: Marc Muehlfeld via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Win10 cannot access linux shares
Am 18.09.2017 um 05:31 schrieb Doug Wyatt via samba:
> When I upgraded from Fedora 22 to Fedora 25 my Win10 box lost the
> ability to connect to shares on the F25 box. The F25 box can still
> access shares on the Win10 box.
> F25 is currently running Samba 4.5.13 and I have a simple workgroup
> setup. Let's call the Win10 box 'fred' and the F25 box 'ethel'.
> Is this the problem, and if so, how can I fix it?
* What was the Samba version you are were updating from? Have you read
the changelogs of the releases between? Things that affects your setup
may have changed.
* Is the Samba user database still stored in the path where the new
Samba version expects it?
* Please let us see your smb.conf.
* What does the log file say, why access is denied. Increase the log
level, if necessary.
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the