Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] AD-DC configuration backup

Hi,

Samba-AD-DC is working great for us here. All integration working as expected.

However one small issue. We attempted to use "samba_backup" script to backup the configuration data. It works fine. However, when we set it as a cronjob, the cron triggers at the given time during the day, but the samba_backup script fails to execute. No logs either.

All other cronjobs, like rsync for Group Policies are all working fine, but this one fails although the cron is triggered.

The OS : CentOS 7.3 (buld 1611)

Any suggestions?

--

Thanks & Regards,