Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Is [print$] still avaiable in samba V4.6.7?

Hi,

Am 04.09.2017 um 03:21 schrieb expert1234 via samba:
>    I haven't see any stuff with [print$] section from `man smb.conf` of
> samba v4.6.7, is this section still available for drivers
> auto-installation
>
>    for windows ?
>
>    I know  it is usable from some out-of-date tutorial of old samba. But I
> don't figure out How-TO in the latest one.

You can find latest documentation in our Wiki:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Documentation

The following two docs describe how to set up a print server:
* Setting up Samba as a Print Server
* Setting up Automatic Printer Driver Downloads for Windows Clients

Regards,
Marc