Re: [Samba] Is [print$] still avaiable in samba V4.6.7?
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 07:28:32 +0200
- From: Marc Muehlfeld via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Is [print$] still avaiable in samba V4.6.7?
Am 04.09.2017 um 03:21 schrieb expert1234 via samba:
> I haven't see any stuff with [print$] section from `man smb.conf` of
> samba v4.6.7, is this section still available for drivers
> for windows ?
> I know it is usable from some out-of-date tutorial of old samba. But I
> don't figure out How-TO in the latest one.
You can find latest documentation in our Wiki:
The following two docs describe how to set up a print server:
* Setting up Samba as a Print Server
* Setting up Automatic Printer Driver Downloads for Windows Clients
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the