De: "Andrew Bartlett" <abartlet@xxxxxxxxx>
À: "Gaetan SLONGO" <gslongo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Lundi 28 Août 2017 11:58:32
Objet : Re: [Samba] RODC User's password replication, not implemented ?

On Mon, 2017-08-28 at 11:31 +0200, Gaetan SLONGO via samba wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm trying to add a Samba RODC in our environment (Samba 4.6.7)

Please don't use Samba 4.6 as or with an RODC. Samba 4.7 will be the
first release where this works, and in secure.

Thankfully it will be out next week, so not long to wait :-)

Andrew Bartlett
--
Andrew Bartlett http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT http://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba