De : samba [mailto:samba-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Rowland Penny via samba
Envoyé : 18 août 2017 11:39
À : samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Samba] Share access problem

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 11:22:18 -0400
<Sebastien.Boulianne@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, but what can I do if the samaccountname have a space in ?
> Most windows samaccountname / Windows username have a space in.

Most user samaccountname attributes are set to the users given name e.g. if the users CN is 'Fred Bloggs', the samaccountname is usually set to 'fred', but if it is set to 'fred bloggs' you will need to escape the space on Unix. You can do this several ways, by quoting the name 'fred bloggs' or "fred bloggs" or by doing this fred\ bloggs