Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] idmap backends and home directories

On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:56:50 +0200
Andreas Hauffe via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

is there any idmap backend, beside idmap_ad, where the home directory
is taken from the backend and not from the template homedir option?

Regards,
Andreas

Not that I am aware off, what have you got against 'idmap_ad' ?

Rowland

Nothing at all. I would like to use ist and I used it over the last years. But now I have to connect linux clients to a AD without RFC2307 attributes. And I try to find a way to get it work like before.

Andreas