Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] AutoFS

Hi all,

I would like to use AutoFS on Samba but I encounter difficulties with ldap entries. I have already add the Automount Schema from the Wiki (https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_schema_extensions) but I can't add "auto_master" and the folowings leaf.

I tried :

dn: automountmapname=auto_master,dc=MYDOMAIN
automountMapName: auto_master
objectClass: automountMap
objectClass: top

With error : "ERR: (Naming violation) "objectclass: Invalid RDN 'AUTOMOUNTMAPNAME' for objectclass 'automountMap'!""

and

|dn: ou=auto.master,ou=automount,||dc=MYDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: automountMap
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: auto.master
name: auto.master
automountMapName: auto.master|

With error : ERR: (Object class violation) "objectclass: the objectclass 'organizationalUnit' seems to be unrelated to automountMap!"

Did someone succeed with AutoFs and Samba 4 ? If yes could you please share your ldifs ?

Thanks

Jeremy