Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Trust Relationship between this work station and primary domain failed

On 8/15/2017 8:43 AM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
Hai,

Was this pc a member of any NT4 Domain in the past?

You can try the following.
Login as a Local Administrator on the pc.  ( you may need to create one first. )
Open PowerShell as administrator ( you need powershell 3.0  for this )
Run:
Reset-ComputerMachinePassword -Server AD_DC.DOMAIN.TLD -Credential YOUR_AD_DOM\Adminstrator
Restart-Computer

No powershell V3.
netdom.exe resetpwd /s:AD_DC.DOMAIN.TLD /ud:YOUR_AD_DOM\Adminstrator  /pd:*
(netdom.exe on Windows 7, get it from the Remote Server Administration Tools.)

Did this help? If not, follow the steps from this link.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2771040

And last, run : net cache flush on the AD DC's before you do above.

Greetz,

Louis