Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] zfsacl problem with share permissions set from Computer Management

> The workaround may be to have the client log out and log back in after

> making the changes. :-)  I just tested on a FreeBSD system. The permissions
> work as expected once the client establishes a fresh connection.

It appears that when a user has SeDiskOperatorPrivilege​ they always have full access regardless of the share permissions. When I attempt access using credentials without SeDiskOperatorPrivilege, the share permissions block access.