Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] cannot join windows 7 samba4-ad-dc fresh install, get NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

On Fri, 2017-08-11 at 08:13 +0700, Vladimir Frelikh via samba wrote:
> Hi,
> I've changed /etc/resolv.conf, rebooted, here is the output:

It won't be that.  If samba has NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR inside the
server, no change to the client will help.

I suggest turning up the debug level until you get more detail.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett
https://samba.org/~abartlet/