Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba 4.6.7 for Debian Jessie and Stretch packages available.

Hai everybody,

I've updated the a few samba packages in my repo.

Debian Jessie (repo: jessie-backports) not changed
Debian Stretch (repo: stretch-backports) not changed

Debian Jessie (repo: jessie) not changed
Debian Stretch (repo: stretch) now has 4.6.7

Debian Jessie    (repo: unstable) now has 4.6.7
Debian Stretch   (repo: stretch-unstable) not changed. ( waiting for 4.7.x)

The 4.6.7 packages has a modified patch for samba bug : S12761
You are now able to updated 32 and 64 bit drivers and remove them.

The base for the build was the debian version 4.6.5-8 from unstable.

My apt repo info : http://apt.van-belle.nl/ ;

Usefull tips when upgrading.
http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Upgrade-info.txt ;

and... dont forget to read the changelogs..
https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.6.7.html
Have fun with these.

Greetz,

Louis