Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] member server idmap config (auto)rid

On 08/08/2017 05:03 PM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
If you use the debian package 4.5.8 is can suggest you upgrade to 4.6.5 from buster or use my 4.6.6

Will do, I assume I can find the location of your debs elsewhere in this list.
But i cant tell much jet about clustering setups.
Except this page:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Clustered_Samba
And
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_and_Clustered_Samba

That is a different kind of cluster. Mine is pacemaker/drbd which I have used with great success with samba3 and imap servers. Following a suggestion from another poster I will shut down the clustering, get this to work, and then think about clustering again.