Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Not enough storage space error

Hello Andrew,

Good Morning..

Thanks for quick response.

We will monitor the memory usage and intimate you accordingly.

However, I doubt using the 4.7rc in this case. Also, creating a test environment with 4.7rc, simulating the current process (Adding new domain member PCs and users, reorganizing the Groups and OU) is very difficult. Will definitely give it a try.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava