Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.6.5-Debian, authentication on a mix workgroup+domain

Hi Rowland,

Precisely, I think I have a problem with the DNS resolution.
No, i don't use IDs for machines.
But that was used in Samba 3.x so i wonder it could be whith Samba 4.6...
What I understand is that I dont care about machine identifiers.
What about unix id value 65534 for the nobody account ?

Marc-Henri Pamiseux - SARL Libricks - www.libricks.fr
6 rue Léonard de Vinci - CS 20119, 53001 LAVAL Cedex
Tel. : / Mobile :