Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Incompatibility Windows 7

Thank you, Gaiseric, for this invaluable input.

Preliminary results: (1) smbclient to any nonworking system gives the same 'no logon server' error as before, while using to a working member or the PDC give the expected output. (2) net rpc testjoin from a working member returns an OK, while from a nonworking member returns nothing.

When I get in front of the domain, I will run diffs on the output of testparm from working and nonworking systems, then report the results.

Thanks again.

Dale